Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a great thing, but before talking about how it’s done in the Bond Adams environment, let’s make a detour around the definition of CSR.
Today, the companies we interact with can have a big impact on the communities around them.
Some companies choose to formally give back with CSR, a “continuing commitment by business to contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as of the community and society at large”
In the Bond Adams environment there are plenty of impressive CSR initiatives across the globe.
Here are a few
- We support young people by sponsoring Oadby owls young boys & girls teams.
- We run baking sessions and support McMillan cancer research
- We support the DMU graduate scheme and have recruited colleagues from that scheme.
- We support the St James the greater food supply at the church on London road
- We support local sports clubs and believe that giving back into the community is important. We support the local teams at Leicester nirvana.